MPCIE-1553 | 2 Channel MIL-STD-1553 mPCIe Card
- 1-2 Independent, Dual Redundant (A/B) MIL-STD-1553 Channels
- Single Lane Full-Mini PCI Express Type F2
- Commercial, & Extended Temp
- 1553B, 1553A, 1760, Link-16, SADL Compatible
- One MByte, 32-bit High Speed RAM per Channel
- Dual Function Model: BC/Mon or mRT(1-32)/Mon
- Full Function Model: BC/Mon and mRT(1-32)/ Mon
- Advanced BC Framing/SubFraming/Aperiodic
- Start-up, Loop-Back, User and Periodic BIT
- Dual Temperature Sensors
- Full TX Loop-Back Verification for BC and RT
- Digital Signal Generator – Bi-Phase Testing
- Full Error Injection Capability
- Full RT Protocol Validation Support
- Advanced AltaAPI and AltaView Analyzer GUI
- Contact Factory for Latest VxWorks/RTOS
- Avionics and RS-485 Discrete
Bus Analyzer Datasheet:
Software API Datasheet:
Alta Data Technologies’ MPCIE2-1553 interface module is a 1-2 channel, dual redundant 1553 card supported by the latest software technologies. The cards are based on the industry’s most advanced 32-bit 1553 FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, and by a feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI™, which is a multi-layer ANSI C and Windows .NET 2.0 (MSVS 2005 C++, C#, VB .NET) architecture. This hardware and software package provides increased system performance and reduces integration time.
The MPCIE-1553’s BC capability, including variable message framing/subframing with transmission scheduling provides the most advanced BC control operations. RT, Monitor, Playback and Signal Generator functions also include industry leading functions to meet the most demanding requirements.
AltaCore is guaranteed 1553B Notice II & IV compliant and all cards are manufactured to the highest IPC-Level 3 standards and ISO 9001 processes. Cards are available in dual-function (BC/Mon or multi-RT/Monitor) or full-function (BC, mRT and Mon) configurations. Playback and Signal Generation are part of BC operations and Waveform Capture is for Monitor only operation. We are committed to a risk free integration and will be glad to help with any level of your system development.
Link to Supplier Page: