PMC-MA4 | 5 Channel MIL-STD-1553 and 8 Channel ARINC-429 PMC Card
- 1-5 Dual Redundant MIL-STD-1553 / MIL-STD-1553B Channels
- 8 ARINC Channels: 4 Shared RX/TX & 4 RX
- Ideal for Advanced Test or Embedded Applications
- Commercial, Extended Temp/Rugged/Conduction Cooled
- **Signal Capture on First Channels – Standard**
- 512 KByte, 32-bit RAM per MIL-STD-1553 / ARINC Device
- Up to 2 ARINC-717 RX and TX Channels
- Avionics and RS-485 Discretes
- Full MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC Controls Like Other Alta Cards.
- Dual Function Mode (per channel):
- Bus Controller (BC) and Bus Monitor (BM)
- Multiple Remote Terminals (mRT)(1-32) and Bus Monitor (BM)
- Full Function Mode (simultaneous):
- Bus Controller (BC) and Bus Monitor (BM) and Multiple Remote Terminals (mRT)
- Programmable ARINC Bit Rate (500-200K), Bit Encoding, Bits Per Word, Start/Stop and Parity
- Encode/Decode Almost Any ARINC-429 PHY Signal
- Start-up, Loop-Back, User and Periodic BIT
- Dual Temperature Sensors
- Digital Signal Generator – Fully Test Bit Encoding
- Advanced AltaAPI and AltaView Analyzer GUI
- 3.3 or 5 Volt PCI Signaling – PCI-X Compatible
Bus Analyzer Datasheet:
Software API Datasheet:
LabVIEW API Datasheet:
Alta Data AltaAPI LabVIEW Datasheet
Alta Data Technologies’ PMC-MA4 interface module is a multi-channel, multi-protocol 1553 and ARINC PMC card supported by the latest software technologies. The PMC card are based on the industry’s most advanced 32-bit FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, and by a feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI™, which is a multi-layer ANSI C and Windows .NET 2.0 (MSVS 2005 C++, C#, VB .NET) architecture. This hardware and software package provides increased system performance and reduces integration time.
The PMC-MA4’s BC capability includes variable message/label framing/subframing with transmission scheduling provides the most advanced control operations. ARINC TX has complete frequency control per channel. RT and ARINC RX, Monitor, Playback and Signal Generator functions also include industry leading functions to meet the most demanding requirements.
AltaCore is guaranteed 1553B Notice II & IV and ARINC compliant and all cards are manufactured to the highest IPC-Level 3 standards and certified ISO 9001:2008 processes. Playback and Signal Generation are part of BC-TX operations. We are committed to a risk free integration and will be glad to help with any level of your system development.