PC104P-A429 | 24 Channel ARINC-429 PC/104-Plus Card
- 24 Channels: Up to 12 Shared RX/TX & 12 RX
- Commercial and Extended Temp Models
- One MByte, 32-bit RAM per 16 Channel Bank
- Up to 4 ARINC 717 RX and TX Channels
- Simultaneous Channel Level & Multi Channel RX
- Full TX Frequency Control and Buffering Per Channel
- Programmable Bit Rate (500-200K), Bit Encoding, Bits Per Word, Start/Stop and Parity
- Encode/Decode Almost Any ARINC-429 PHY Signal
- Start-up, Loop-Back, User and Periodic BIT
- Dual Temperature Sensors
- Digital Signal Generator – Fully Test Bit Encoding
- Advanced AltaAPI and AltaView Analyzer GUI
- Avionics and RS-485 Discretes
Alta Data PC/104-Plus A429 Datasheet
Bus Analyzer Datasheet:
Software API Datasheet:
Alta Data Technologies’ PC104P-A429 interface module offer a variety of ARINC-419/429/575/573/717 channel configurations with software selectable RX/Tx channels, baud rates, bit encoding and word configurations (Start/Sync/Stop length, Parity, bits/word, MSB/LSB).
Encode or decode almost any ARINC-429 physical layer signal.
The PC104P-A429 card is based on the industry’s most advanced 32-bit ARINC FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, and a feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI™, which is a multi-layer ANSI C and Windows .NET 2.0 (MSVS 2005 C++, C#, VB .NET) architecture. This hardware and software package provides increased system performance and flexibility while reducing integration time.
The PC104P-A429 Transmit (TX) capability includes both simple and complete frequency control options for each channel. TX also includes Playback and Signal Generator operations. Dual Receive (RX) functions include independent simultaneous channel level buffering and multi channel level buffering. AltaCore is guaranteed ARINC-419/429/575/573/717 compliant and all cards are manufactured to the highest IPC-Level 3 standards and certified ISO 9001:2008 processes. Alta is committed to provide each customer with a risk free integration and will help with any level of your system development.