6008R | 8 Channel Rugged Video Encoder
- Real-time, Full-motion Video (FMV) compression for up to 8 SD channels
- H.264 video compression produces high quality video even at low bit rates
- MISB STANAG/VICTORY compliant
- Ethernet Output Interface (UDP-IP)
- Metadata Support – Asynchronous via serial or Ethernet (optional KLV Encoding)
- <50ms Encode Latency
- Fully configurable network interface
- Data Rates from 64Kbps to 10Mbps
- Stereo/dual-channel audio inputs
- MPEG-1 Layer I/II Audio Compression
- RS-232 or Ethernet port configurable
- Compact, lightweight Chassis
- -40°C to +71°C Operation
Delta Digital Video 6008R Datasheet
Delta’s Model 6008R 8-Channel SD Video Encoder provides for the transmission of multiple channels of full-motion video for ISR applications. Primarily designed for small platforms, the 6008R is a rugged, compact unit with all the features of Delta’s JITC certified video encoder products. These include standards compliant video compression, KLV metadata processing, and transport stream multiplexing.
Utilizing H.264 (MPEG-4 AVC) encoding, the 6008R provides flexibility for optimizing video performance for any given bit rate. User-configurable parameters permit the user to adjust the video/audio/data features in accordance with mission requirements.
The 6008R is built around an advanced, high-speed, multi-media processor working with a fully optimized codec. Delta’s technology has been integrated and fielded in numerous applications with various airborne, ground and shipboard platforms and is compatible with MISB and STANAG standards. It is compatible with other Delta products and can be easily integrated with standards-compliant processing, dissemination, and exploitation (PED) systems.
The unit has a fully configurable network interface for transport stream transmission making it a “drop-in” for digital datalink applications. The 6008R is easily configured via Ethernet (web GUI or Telnet) or serial connection.