MEZ-E1553 | 1-2 Channel MIL-STD-1553 on Small Mezzanine
- 1-2 Independent, Dual Redundant 1553 Channels on Small Mezzanine. Dual or Full Function Models.
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet Interface
- Full Schematics, Design Guidelines, ESS Test Examples, and 3-D STEP Files
- Commercial or Industrial Extended Temperature Parts
- A/D Signal Capture for Cable Troubleshooting and Cybersecurity Modeling. First Channel Only
- Auto Ethernet Bridging for Bus Monitor! No Programming Needed.
- IRIG-B RX PAM or RX/TX PPS Ext Clock
- 36.25x56mm – 8.2mm max height
- 3.3V Power. Max: 1A Single Channel; 1.5A Dual Channel.
- Loop-Back & User BIT, Dual Temp Sensors
- Bus Activity and Ethernet Link Status Lines Provided – To LEDs on MEZDEV Reference
- Dual Function (BC/Mon or mRT/Mon) or Full Function (BC/mRT/Mon)
Bus Analyzer Datasheet:
Software API Datasheet:
From our popular ENET product, the MEZ-E1553 is a small, rugged mezzanine product that can easily be integrated into your system design. Alta provides full reference schematics, design notes, STEP 3-D Files, and sample ESS test programs. Guaranteed 1553A/B/C compliant with AS4111 5.2 Protocol Test reports.
Same AltaAPI SDK development software with straight Berkley BSD socket layer compatible with almost any operating system, including DO-178 systems.
Dual Function (BC/Mon or mRT/Mon) or Full Function (BC/mRT/Mon)
Signal Capture included for cable troubleshooting and cybersecurity modeling.
Below is the optional MEZDEV-E01 reference development card that shows full signal routing, and can be connected to almost any computer for pre-test or application software development. The MEZ-E1553 sits on the card for complete reference design and test.
Link to Supplier Page: